Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term MJA Books or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 550 Patrick Avenue, Saskatoon, SK. Our company registration number is 101281500 from the Province of Saskatchewan. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The privacy of your personal information is important to MJA Books. Because of this, you can be assured that:
- The purposes for which Personal Information is collected will be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
- Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law.
- The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by MJA Books.
- Personal information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law.
Products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days.
All orders will be shipped by Canada Post – standard lettermail.